Any painting can be shipped overseas. Please contact me which painting you are thinking of shipping so I can make enquiries and give you the exact cost breakdown. Meanwhile here are some rough estimates regarding shipping:
1) If the painting is small and can be shipped in a A4-A3 envelope, shipping will be USD $15-20 with registered post.
2) If the painting is taken off its frame to be shipped in a tube. This is the most cost-effective option (it takes less space during shipping), and it can be done for some paintings but not all of them.
In such scenario once you receive the painting you have to bring it to your local framing atelier and frame it there, which won't cost much.
- The cost of tube packaging will be USD $11-32.
- The cost of shipping will be USD $50-120.
3) If the painting is shipped as is in a cardboard box,
- The cost of packaging will be USD $20-45.
- The cost of shipping will be between USD $35 and $560 depending on its size.
4) If the painting is shipped as is in a wooden crate (relevant for very large pieces)
- The cost of packaging will be USD $70 plus.
- The cost of shipping will be above SGD $560.
Couriers which I usually use are:
- Singapore post (trackable registered shipping)
If you have your preferred courier in mind, I am open to your suggestions.